honda GEnuine Servicing
Level 2: Servicing and Purchasing
Our store is open to the public with contact tracing, social distancing, PPE along with additional sanitation and protective measures in place. Masks are required to be worn onsite.
Instore or online purchasing of new bikes is available, and we recommend contacting your dealer to book in all services ahead of time.
Please contact us for more information on how we can assist you at this time.
While at raised Alert Level's, the safety and well being of our customers, staff, and community remains our highest priority. We are following the Ministry of Health’s guidelines and have implemented stringent measures to ensure everyone stays safe. ?
These measures include:
- Collecting contact details from all visitors to our dealership sites to ensure that we comply with contact tracing guidelines.
- Stricter cleaning and sanitation of all dealership and vehicle touch-points.
- The use of approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) whilst working on your vehicle.
- Maintaining social distancing among our dealership teams when they’re at work.
- Clearly documented & distributed policies and guidelines for staff to adhere to.
When it comes to servicing your Honda, only trust genuine.
As an Authorised Honda dealer, we make it easy to make sure your Honda gets the best care possible to keep it running smoothly. Regular servicing not only protects your warranty, but also helps your bike to keep working harder and longer for you.
With Honda academy trained technicians who are the experts when it comes to Honda bikes, ATV’s and Side by Sides. Plus, with specialised diagnostic tools for your Honda and Genuine Honda parts, nothing compares to a service from an Authorised Honda Dealer.
To arrange a bike service please contact us.